This chinese soup is very easy to cook.
Pork rib 200 gram
Red date 50 gram
Dried oyster 4
Dried scallop 50 gram
Salt 1 tablespoon
1. Wash radish and cut into pieces.
2. Rinse pork ribs and cook in boiling water for 3 minutes, this is to ensure that the blood water doesn’t affect the taste of the soup.
3. Rinse red date, dried oysters and dried scallop.
4. Put all ingredients in a pot of water, add seasonings.
5. Cook over low heat for one and half hour.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 1 hour and 30 minutes