This chinese dish is very easy to cook.
Dried chinese mushroom 2
Silken tofu 1/2 box (150 gram)
Sweet pea 4
Stock 1/2 cup
Salt 1/4 tablespoon
Potato starch 1 tablespoon
Wine 1 tablespoon
Dark soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1/2 tablespoon
Oil 1 tablespoon
1. Soak mushrooms until soft, remove stems and cut into shreds. Together with the soaking liquid, steam mushrooms with Seasonings for 15 minutes. Remove and leave to cool.
2. Remove prawn heads, peel and leave the tails intact. Remove the veins, cut a slit at the back and flatten with the back of a knife. Add Marinade and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Beat egg and fry into an omelette, cut into shreds.
4. Cut sweet peas into shreds.
5. Cut tofu into 8 slices and lay on a steaming plate. Sprinkle over a little salt.
6. Take 4 strips of ham, mushroom, sweet pea and egg and place across the prawn. Curl the prawn up and place on the tofu slice.
7. Bring water in the steamer to a boil. Steam prawns over high heat for 4 minutes. Bring stock to a boil, add a dash of salt, thicken with potato starch mixture. Pour over prawns to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time : 5 minutes