This is another easy chinese recipe, it is easy to cook and healthy to eat!
Oyster mushrooms 200 gram
King oyster mushroom 1
Enoki mushroom 1 bundle
Bunapi mushrooms 200 gram
Portobello mushroom 2
Preserved vegetable 100 gram
Bean vermicelli 2 bundle
Stock 200 mililitre
Oyster sauce 2 tablespoon
Pepper A little
1. Soak bean vermicelli in water until soft. Place in a big bowl.
2. Rinse oyster mushrooms and cut into smaller pieces.
3. Rinse king oyster mushroom and cut into slices.
4. Rinse enoki mushrooms and cut the roots.
5. Rinse bunapi mushrooms and cut the roots.
6. Rinse portobello mushrooms and cut into slices.
7. Cut preserved vegetables and soak in water for 5 minutes, this is to reduce the saltiness.
8. Put assorted mushrooms and preserved vegetables on the bean vermicelli.
9. Add stock and seasonings and steam over high heat for 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
This steamed mushroom dish is very delicious!