This is another healthy chinese dish for you to try out!
Silken tofu 1 box (300 gram)
Shrimps 50 gram
Dried chinese mushrooms 4
Potato starch mixuture 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 2 tablespoon of water
Salt 1/2 tablespoon
Sesame oil 1 tablespoon
1. Beat eggs with half tablespoon of salt, add equal amount of water and mix well.
2. Rinse tofu and cut into dices.
3. Add tofu into the beaten egg, cover with aluminium foil and steam over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse carrot and cut into cubes.
5. Rinse asparagus and cut into slices.
6. Soak dried chinese mushrooms till soft.
7. Remove the stems of the dried chinese mushrooms and cut into dices.
8. Rinse shrimps and cut into dices.
9. Bring stock to a boil, add scallops, shrimps, mushrooms, carrot and asparagus, mix well with seasonings. Thicken with potato starch mixture.
10. Pour onto the steamed egg and tofu.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
This chinese recipe is very easy. Try this if you like chinese steamed food!