This chinese dish recipe is easy to follow and the dish is delicious and healthy.
Cod fish 2 slices
Tofu 1 box (300 gram)
Chinese spinach 300 gram
Ham 3 slices
Stock 100 mililitre
Potato starch A little
Salt 1/2 tablespoon
Sesame oil 2 tablespoon
Pepper 1/2 tablespoon
1. Rinse chinese spinach and blanch in boiling water. Drain well and chop coarsely.
2. Cut tofu into thin slices.
3. Cut cod fish into slices the same size as the tofu.
4. Cut ham into slices the same size as the tofu.
5. Put one slice of fish and ham on top of a piece of tofu, followed by another slice of tofu. Place on a steaming plate.
6. Bring water in the steamer to a boil. Steam tofu, fish and ham over high heat for 5 minutes. Bring stock, seasonings and chopped chinese spinach to a boil. Thicken with potato starch mixture. Pour over the steamed tofu to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 8 minutes