This easy chinese recipe teach you how to steam pork riblets with plum sauce.
Riblets 300 gram
Salted plum 3
Plum sauce 2 tablespoon
Dark soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Hua diao wine 1 tablespoon
Oil 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1/2 tablespoon
Pepper 1/2 tablespoon
Potato starch 1 tablespoon
Water 1 tablespoon
1. Chop riblets into small chunks, rinse and drain well.
2. Remove cores from the salted plums and mash well.
3. Rinse chilli, cut into slices.
4. Mix riblets with mashed salted plums, chilli slices and Marinade. Set aside for 30 minutes. Add potato starch and mix evenly, place on a steaming plate.
5. Bring water in the steamer to a boil. Steam riblets over high heat for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Marinade time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
To give this chinese dish stronger flavour, you need to mash the salted plums so that it will give stronger fragrance to the pork ribs.