This simple chinese soup recipe is suitable for people who are on diet and it is low in calorie.
Silken tofu 1 box
Bean sticks 1 piece
Celery 2 stalk
Enoki mushroom 1 pack
Button mushroom 1 can
Pork 20o gram
Stock 4 cups
Water 4 cups
Sesame oil 1/2 tablespoon
Salt 1/2 tablespoon
1. Wash enoki mushroom and cut away the roots.
2. Wash carrot and cut into strips.
3. Wash silken tofu and cut into cubes.
4. Soak bean sticks in a pot of water.
5. Cut pork into slices.
6. Cut celery into small cubes.
7. Wash button mushrooms.
8. Add stock and water in a claypot and bring to boil. Add tofu, carrot and enoki mushroom to cook.
9. When the soup boils again, add salt and sesame oil to serve.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes