This chinese soup is very nutritious and is very easy to cook!
Pork ribs 200 gram
Sweet corn 1
Pepper 20 gram
Salt 1 tablespoon
1. Rinse pork ribs and cook in boiling water for 2 minutes. This will ensure that the soup will be clear.
2. Peel potato and cut into cubes.
3. Rinse tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
4. Peel carrots and cut into cubes.
5. Rinse sweet corn and cut into small pieces.
6. Boil a pot of water and put all the ingredients. Cook for one hour and add seasonings to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 1 hour